Posted to dev@celix.apache.org by Roy Lenferink <le...@gmail.com> on 2019/10/11 13:56:21 UTC

Celix board report

Hi all,

It's board report time again. If you are having any comments / feedback
feel free to address them.
If no comments are made I'll submit the report tomorrow.

Roy

Dynamic service framework for C and C++

## Issues:
There are no issues requiring board attention.

## Membership Data:
Apache Celix was founded 2014-07-16 (5 years ago)
There are currently 13 committers and 10 PMC members in this project.
The Committer-to-PMC ratio is roughly 7:5.

Community changes, past quarter:
- No new PMC members. Last addition was Erjan Altena on 2018-06-25.
- Daan Fischer was added as committer on 2019-09-20
- Idzard Hoekstra was added as committer on 2019-10-01
- Roy Bulter was added as committer on 2019-09-20

## Project Activity:
- A TCP pubsub admin and a Websocket pubsub admin donation have been
received and accepted. The authors showed their interest in Celix and
were invited to become committers. They all accepted.
- Celix migrated from Jira to GitHub issues. This will hopefully lower the
barrier for new contributors to join the project and/or interact with the
Celix community.
- Celix started using GitHub actions for building and testing.
- Celix is working on a new release. However, a few issues still need to be
resolved before releasing a new version.

## Community Health:
The health for the project is normal. The development mailing list
activity increased because of the move to GitHub issues.

Re: Celix board report

Posted by Pepijn Noltes <pe...@gmail.com>.
Hi Roy,

Looks good to me, thanks for picking this up.

Greetings,
Pepijn