Posted to dev@allura.apache.org by Pranav Sharma <pr...@gmail.com> on 2016/11/09 16:08:28 UTC

Regarding PGP Keys

Hi,

I have set up PGP keys (locally and on mit pgp server server) as required,
in the release page, but was wondering what if the actual use for it?
Though I know that they are used to encrypt emails.

Thanks.

Re: Regarding PGP Keys

Posted by Dave Brondsema <da...@brondsema.net>.
Cool, whenever you have the PGP keys entered, I think you can start the release
process.  The script should take care of most things, and prompt you for various
things.  If you have any questions you can just leave the script up, and ask
here or on IRC.

Re: Regarding PGP Keys

Posted by Pranav Sharma <pr...@gmail.com>.

Re: Regarding PGP Keys