Posted to user@lucenenet.apache.org by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org> on 2011/11/02 16:44:32 UTC

[Lucene.Net] [OT] Apache log4net User Survey

[cross-posting here as I'm sure I'll reach a few log4net users as well]

The last log4net release already stopped supporting Compact Framework
1.x and the Shared Source CLI as part of the binary distributions - but
versions for them are still buildable from source.  In order to figure
out what platforms we will need to support in future releases the team
is asking log4net's users to participate in a small survey.

Rather than repeating Roy's whole mail, let me point to
<http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/logging-log4net-user/201111.mbox/%3CFFE6362EE00A4C4E83A98981EF88A36422B3AA%40zeus.roychastain.org%3E>

Thanks

        Stefan