Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Udo Schnurpfeil <lo...@apache.org> on 2021/02/17 10:23:54 UTC

MyFaces Homepage - API/TLD Docs

Hi,

I'm missing the API/TLD Docs for Tobago linked e.g. in the demo.

e.g.:

http://myfaces.apache.org/tobago/doc/4.5.0/api/index.html

http://myfaces.apache.org/tobago/doc/4.5.0/tld/index.html

Did somebody cleaned up the content which was synchronized from the
(old) Subversion repo?

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/myfaces/site/publish/tobago/doc/4.5.0/api/index.html

How would we publish JavaDoc (API/TLD) in future?

Regards,

Udo

Re: MyFaces Homepage - API/TLD Docs

Posted by Udo Schnurpfeil <lo...@apache.org>.
There's also missing the XSD files like e.g.

http://myfaces.apache.org/tobago/tobago-config-4.0.xsd

(I know, its not required for use, but useful and convenient.)

Posted by Udo Schnurpfeil <lo...@apache.org>.
Hi,

Posted by Thomas Andraschko <an...@gmail.com>.
Hi,