Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Rohit Peyyeti <ro...@translogicsys.com> on 2002/09/11 16:48:51 UTC

Random Controller

Hello:

I just want to confirm if this works the way I was thinking it would ;-)

- Root
  - Test Plan
     - My Project
       - HTTP Defaults
       - HTTP Cookie Manager
       - HTTP Request (/jsp/login?user=rp.jsp)
       - Random Controller
         - Sample Controller One
           - HTTP Request (/jsp/testpage.jsp)
           - HTTP Request (/jsp/testpage2.jsp)
           - HTTP Request (/jsp/testpage3.jsp)
         - Sample Controller Two
           - HTTP Request (/jsp/testpage11.jsp)
           - HTTP Request (/jsp/testpage22.jsp)
           - HTTP Request (/jsp/testpage33.jsp)
         - Sample Controller Three
           - HTTP Request (/jsp/testpage111.jsp)
           - HTTP Request (/jsp/testpage222.jsp)
           - HTTP Request (/jsp/testpage333.jsp)

The user should be able to login once and after he logs in.. it should
execute all jsps under
any of the three sample controllers in a random order and come out. Will the
above
work that way?

Regards
Rohit Peyyeti