Posted to users@jackrabbit.apache.org by imadhusudhanan <ma...@gmail.com> on 2009/04/01 12:49:10 UTC

Re: Customizing JR to access my DataBase Schema ..

	 Thanks Thomas, I got it now. I m suppose to place the PM config under WorkSpace Template. By doing so I can see four tables under my db.

---- On Tue, 31 Mar 2009 06:43:59 -0700 Thomas Müller &lt;thomas.mueller@day.com&gt; wrote ----

Hi,

&gt;  &lt;param name="schema" value="sampleschema"/&gt;

The parameter name 'schema' is misleading: it is the database type
(the name of the .ddl resource). In your case, it is mysql. Actually
you don't need to set it. See also
http://jackrabbit.apache.org/api/1.5/org/apache/jackrabbit/core/persistence/bundle/BundleDbPersistenceManager.html#setSchema(java.lang.String)

I believe with Jackrabbit and MySQL you can't currently use a
different database schema except the default one.

Did you check the log file?

Please use the user list for questions that are not related to
development of Jackrabbit.

Regards,
Thomas