Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by "Henning P. Schmiedehausen" <ma...@hometree.net> on 2001/11/27 21:53:38 UTC

Slides and App from my Turbine talk

Hi,

the slides and the demo application from my Turbine talk on the KNF
Kongress on sunday are online at

ftp://ftp.hometree.net/pub/kongress2001/turbine/

Thanks to everyone that contacted me before the talk and wished me
luck. I was very satisfied with the reactions of the listeners and I
think that I converted at least one JSP person to Turbine/Velocity. ;-)

The slides are Powerpoint '97, there will be HTML versions available
soon on http://www.franken.de/kongress/01/

Please be aware the the slides and the application are in german.

If you have questions, feel free to contact me. If you're able to run
the "newapp" in the TDK, you should be able to install and toy around
with my small "coord" application.

I can donate it to a later (T3) version of the TDK. Maybe we can start
a small repository with demo applications.

	Regards
		Henning

--
Dipl.-Inf. (Univ.) Henning P. Schmiedehausen       -- Geschaeftsfuehrer
INTERMETA - Gesellschaft fuer Mehrwertdienste mbH     hps@intermeta.de

Am Schwabachgrund 22  Fon.: 09131 / 50654-0   info@intermeta.de
D-91054 Buckenhof     Fax.: 09131 / 50654-20