Posted to modproxy-dev@apache.org by Chuck Murcko <ch...@topsail.org> on 2001/03/11 08:29:14 UTC

building the 2.0 proxy

Since we don't have CVS modules defined to just check the whole httpd
2.0 build out (httpd-2.0, apr, apr-util, etc.) I'm using the following
little script to build a source tree after I cvs up (BFI but it works
for me):

#!/bin/sh

#
# build an httpd-2.0 tree from checked out packages
# $ipath is where the checkout dirs live
# $opath is where it all ends up
#
# previous $opath is moved to $opath.orig; existing $opath.orig is removed
#

ipath=apache-dev
opath=httpd-2.0

rm -rf $opath.orig
mv $opath $opath.orig
cp -r $ipath/$opath .
cp -r $ipath/apr $opath/srclib/
cp -r $ipath/apr-util $opath/srclib/

# ok done with base pkgs; now do proxy

mkdir $opath/modules/proxy
cp -r $ipath/httpd-proxy/module-2.0/* $opath/modules/proxy

# ...and copy some precooked configs in for test builds

cp $ipath/conf* $opath/

Chuck
Chuck Murcko
Topsail Group