Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by supraja sowrirajan <su...@yahoo.com> on 2005/06/01 17:17:46 UTC

Need help in contrib:table - hyperlink appears in column header by default

Hi,

I have a question reg using contrib:Table component.  when I use contrib:Table component(with source and columns parameter), by default,  I get my column headers having a hyperlink. But I do not want hyperlink for the column headers. How can I specify that I do not require hyperlinks to appear for my table column headers and only the column header text should appear?

I have used contrib:Table as follows:

<component id="table" type="contrib:Table">

<binding name="source" _expression="dataItems"/>

<static-binding name="columns"

value="catID:categoryID,

catName:categoryName"/>

Any input in this regard will be very helpful.

Thanks much.

Regards,

Supraja.

---------------------------------
Discover Yahoo!

Re: Need help in contrib:table - hyperlink appears in column header by default

Posted by Mind Bridge <mi...@yahoo.com>.
Hi,

The hyperlinks are for sorting the columns. You can turn the sorting (and
the hyperlinks) off by prepending the column names with !.

For example:

 <static-binding name="columns" value="!catID:categoryID,
!catName:categoryName"/>

-mb

Posted by Scott Morgan <mo...@gmail.com>.
By default the columns are sortable.  You must put an exclamation '!'
before the column name to make them not sortable.

http://jakarta.apache.org/tapestry/doc/ComponentReference/contrib.TableView.html