Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by "LOWE,DAVID (HP-Vancouver,ex1)" <da...@hp.com> on 2002/10/15 17:06:54 UTC

A break in the discussion to say thanks

Before too much time elapses and I forget, I need to say thanks for all the
great discussion around change-sets. The "Adding changeset-like
functionality to subversion", "collaborating", and "patchsets" have all
covered topics of great interest to me. I know I have come to the party late
and I appreciate your patience covering topics I am sure have been discussed
before. They have help me and my company.

Thanks,
Dave Lowe

Re: A break in the discussion to say thanks

Posted by Tom Lord <lo...@regexps.com>.

       > Before too much time elapses and I forget, I need to say
       > thanks for all the great discussion around change-sets. The
       > "Adding changeset-like functionality to subversion",
       > "collaborating", and "patchsets" have all covered topics of
       > great interest to me.
       [....]
       > They have help me and my company.

That last sentence is interesting.   Can you ellaborate?

-t