Posted to users@jackrabbit.apache.org by mmjose26 <mm...@yahoo.com.mx> on 2012/07/06 19:29:36 UTC

Database lock error in cluster

I´m using Jackrabbit 2.2.12 and Oracle  in clustered mode. I have two nodes
in the cluster. Saving a file in simple scenario (one tread) all works fine.
But using Jmeter for test performance with five concurrent users and saving
files to repository, my application halt.
Using tools for browse database sessions, I found that exist one bloking
session trying to execute this query:

UPDATE local_revisions
   SET revision_id = :1
 WHERE journal_id = :2

in Jacktabbit 2.2.9 I had not noticed this issue with the same configuration

I don't know if may be a bug or if I'm doing something  wrong with my
configuration.
any ideas?

tanks!

Re: AW: AW: Database lock error in cluster

Posted by mmjose26 <mm...@yahoo.com.mx>.
ok, I will wait for it.
 thank you very much!

AW: AW: Database lock error in cluster

Posted by KÖLL Claus <C....@TIROL.GV.AT>.
Hi,

There were deadlock bugs in jackrabbit (JCR-3354, JCR-3353). This fixes will come with 2.4.3.
One bug (JCR-3379) will be closed soon. After that we could release the version.

greets
claus

Re: AW: Database lock error in cluster

Posted by mmjose26 <mm...@yahoo.com.mx>.
Tanks for your reply,
I'm using one session for each thread, but I'm Using Jackrabbit JCA. as far
I knows
JCA uses a sessions pool, when I close one session, it back to session pool.
do you know some special considerations for JCA ?
Tanks

AW: Database lock error in cluster

Posted by KÖLL Claus <C....@TIROL.GV.AT>.
Hi do you use one session with more threads?

Jackrabbit locks the db to generate a global lock. Only the same thread or the same global transaction id
can unlock it.

greets
claus