Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Milan Karunarathne <mh...@gmail.com> on 2018/03/16 21:18:14 UTC

GSoC2018 - COMDEV-217 (AJP client library and command line tools)

Hi All,

I am a 3rd year undergraduate of University of Moratuwa, Sri Lanka. I
have been a proud contributor to open source products. I have achieved GSoC
2015 for OpenMRS organization (Support Laboratory Data Exchange with
FHIR)[1]. I have completed my internship at *WSO2 Lanka (Pvt) Ltd*(Open
source middleware company). I am passionate about Computer Science and I
have a solid interest in open
source developments.

I am interested in the $subject. I went through the issue on Jira and
Bugzilla and got a brief understanding of the implementation.

Can anyone kindly give me further guidance on procedures for the project?
Your admirable information is highly appreciated.

Thanks
Regards,

*Milan Karunarathne*
Undergraduate
BSc. Information Technology
University of Moratuwa, Sri Lanka

https://www.linkedin.com/in/milankarunarathne/
https://github.com/milankarunarathne
https://twitter.com/hasithamilan
[1]
https://www.google-melange.com/archive/gsoc/2015/orgs/openmrs/projects/milankarunarathne.html

Re: GSoC2018 - COMDEV-217 (AJP client library and command line tools)

Posted by Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>.
On 27/03/18 09:54, Milan Karunarathne wrote:
> Thanks for your reply!
>
> As the beginning, Do we need implement UI for the JMeter?

Don't know. Probably better to ask the JMeter folks.

Mark

Posted by Milan Karunarathne <mh...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for your reply!

As the beginning, Do we need implement UI for the JMeter?

Regards, Thanks

On Tue, Mar 27, 2018 at 2:18 PM, Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org> wrote:

> On 27 March 2018 08:25:27 BST, Milan Karunarathne <
> mhkarunarathne@gmail.com> wrote:
> >Hi,
> >
> >For the Implementation of AJP client, can I use *mod_jk* protocol?
>
> mod_jk is the name of an httpd module. AJP is the protocol used by mod_jk.
> Specifically AJP 1.3. I would expect this AJP client to implement the AJP
> 1.3 protocol.
>
> Mark

> >achieved
> >> GSoC
> >with
> >Ltd*(Open
> >and I

> >and

> >project?
> >>
> >> GSoC applications are due by 27 March.
> >>
> >> As part of your application you will need to included a detailed plan
> >of
> >> work. The expectation is that you write that plan with feedback from
> >the
> >> Tomcat and JMeter communities. We won't write it for you but we will
> >> review your drafts and provide feedback.
> >>
> >> We can also answer any technical questions you have that you think
> >you
> >> might need an answer to in order to develop your plan.
> >>
> >> Good luck with your application.
> >>
> >> Mark

> >https://www.google-melange.com/archive/gsoc/2015/orgs/openmrs/projects/
> >> milankarunarathne.html

Milan Karunarathne
*Undergraduate at University of Moratuwa*
*mobile : +94718724615*
Linkedin <http://linkedin.com/in/milankarunarathne>
Twitter(@hasithamlan) <https://twitter.com/hasithamilan>   or
Twitter(@MilanHasi) <https://twitter.com/MilanHasi>

Re: GSoC2018 - COMDEV-217 (AJP client library and command line tools)

Posted by Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>.

Posted by Milan Karunarathne <mh...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>.