Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by chi runhua <ch...@gmail.com> on 2010/06/09 09:24:00 UTC

Documentation update status for Geronimo 2.2.1

Hi all,

I summarized a list of doc pages for G2.2.1 and so far I think the document
were updated accordingly.

Aside from those fixes applied for G2.1.5, the major updates for G2.2.1 doc
are EJB failover, JMS clustering and EJB server configuration topics. See
[1] for more details.

If I missed any topics, please feel free to append the list.

[1]
https://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDOC22/apache-geronimo-v221-documentation-development-status.html

Jeff C

Re: Documentation update status for Geronimo 2.2.1

Posted by chi runhua <ch...@gmail.com>.
Hi Devs,

just want you to know that G2.2.1 doc items have been updated except for the
release-notes.txt file.

Anyone who is interested in those topics would help with the review work.

Any topics that is missing from the table, please let me know or feel free
to append the list.

Cheers~!

Jeff C