Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by ma...@coremedia.com on 2003/07/31 19:31:48 UTC

[5.0 Performance] EL Parser Cache

Hi,

other than "no optimizations yet", is there a reason why PageContextImpl
turns off the EL caches ? Turning them on boosts performance a lot
for me.

PS: should I post bugzilla requests for that ?

Matthias
--
Matthias Ernst
Software Engineer

CoreMedia - Smart Content Technology

[4.1.27] Builds uploaded

Posted by Remy Maucherat <re...@apache.org>.
Hi,

I have uploaded the binaries
(http://www.apache.org/dist/jakarta/tomcat-4/), and committed the sites
updates. I'll only update the live website tomorrow morning (unless
someone does it before; I'm trying to leave enough time for the mirrors
to sync up before an official announcement), and will send email
announcements at the same time.

(Note: I decided to skip the LE builds, because I am lazy and people
have been confused by them; I'll add them this WE if there's some demand)

Note: I'm off to a short trip starting tomorrow morning, and will likely
not have access to email. I'll be back saturday evening. If something is
really wrong, don't wait for me: just pull the build ;-)

Remy