Posted to alexandria-dev@jakarta.apache.org by ru...@us.ibm.com on 2000/07/06 03:54:46 UTC

Can't checkout Alexandria

I tried following the instructions on the Alexandria web site:

cvs -d :pserver:anoncvs@relativity.yi.org:/usr/src/cvsroot checkout
alexandria

cvs server: Updating alexandria
U alexandria/index.html
cvs server: Updating alexandria/bin
U alexandria/bin/antRun
cvs server: Updating alexandria/build
cvs server: failed to create lock directory in repository
`/usr/src/cvsroot/alexandria/build': Permission denied
cvs server: failed to obtain dir lock in repository
`/usr/src/cvsroot/alexandria/build'
cvs [server aborted]: read lock failed - giving up

Now what?

- Sam Ruby

Re: Can't checkout Alexandria

Posted by burtonator <bu...@relativity.yi.org>.
rubys@us.ibm.com wrote:

> I tried following the instructions on the Alexandria web site:
>
> cvs -d :pserver:anoncvs@relativity.yi.org:/usr/src/cvsroot checkout
> alexandria

ug... someone reported that before but I didn't realize that this was on
http://relativity.yi.org/alexandria as an incorrect CVSROOT.

The correct one is...

:pserver:anon@cvs.working-dogs.com:/products/cvs/alexandria

module is 'alexandria'

I am glad this broke and you didn't get the code.  That version of
Alexandria is like 2000 years old. :)

Kevin

--
Kevin A Burton (e-mail: burton@apache.org, UIN: 73488596, ZKey: