Posted to dev@mynewt.apache.org by Pradeep Sanjeewa <gp...@gmail.com> on 2016/06/03 01:28:37 UTC

MIPS 32 M4K - os specific code to run mynewt

Hi All,

I'm porting mynewt to pic architecture. I'm using bluetooth starter kit
where there
is a pic32mx270f256d mcu (mips 32 m4k processor core). Currently, I'm
developing
os spefic code for mips 32 m4k processor.
I'm referring to cortex-m4 (
https://github.com/apache/incubator-mynewt-core/blob/develop/hw/bsp/nrf52dk/src/arch/cortex_m4/gcc_startup_nrf52.s
).
This code segment is developed by Nordic.
Can someone help me to understand this code segment?
And how the code segment was developed looking at the data sheet.
It will be truely helpful for me to work on mips 32 m4k.

Regards,
Sanjeewa

Re: MIPS 32 M4K - os specific code to run mynewt

Posted by will sanfilippo <wi...@runtime.io>.
Pradeep:

I dont think the dev list is the proper forum for this. A skype or chat session would be better. Skype probably best as it will be way too much typing. And sending questions back and forth on the dev list will bother too many folks, imo.

I will send you an email to discuss this a bit further…

Will

Posted by Pradeep Sanjeewa <gp...@gmail.com>.
Hi Will,

Posted by will sanfilippo <wi...@runtime.io>.