Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Stepan Katharina <ka...@cpb-software.com> on 2008/04/04 11:43:17 UTC

Problem with custom component and a4j:support

Hello!

I have written a custom component which works fine. Now I want to use
the a4j:support tag inside my component but it doesn't render the JS.
Inside the outputtext it works fine.
Can anyone tell me what my component must have in order to use the
a4j:support tag.

Thanks Katharina

AW: Problem with custom component and a4j:support

Posted by Stepan Katharina <ka...@cpb-software.com>.
Thanks, it was the rendering of the children

it normally doesn`t (it shouldn`t) be related to any special component.

Maybe you are not rendering the children of your component?

Any js-errors or exceptions on server side?

cheers,

Gerald

--
http://www.irian.at

Your JSF powerhouse -
JSF Consulting, Development and
Courses in English and German

Professional Support for Apache MyFaces

Re: Problem with custom component and a4j:support

Posted by Gerald Müllan <ge...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
Hi,

<ka...@cpb-software.com> wrote:

> Hello!
>
> I have written a custom component which works fine. Now I want to use the
> a4j:support tag inside my component but it doesn't render the JS. Inside the
> outputtext it works fine.
> Can anyone tell me what my component must have in order to use the
> a4j:support tag.

that should work out of the box.

looks like a bug there

--