Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Elrinth <el...@gmail.com> on 2017/04/11 09:58:26 UTC

Regarding flex

Hi!

I'd like you to include rightclick.js
in the html-template
and also right under swfobject:
<script type="text/javascript" src="rightclick.js"></script>
also

also I'd like the framework/libs be included:
astra-flex.swc

this gives us the TimeStepper.as

Kind regards, Elrinth

Re: Regarding flex

Posted by Josh Tynjala <jo...@gmail.com>.
Add astra-flex.swc to the library path when you compile your application.
There should be somewhere to do that in your IDE. Or, if you're compiling
from the command line, you can use the following option (use the correct
path for your project):

-library-path+=./path/to/astra-flex.swc

- Josh