Posted to server-dev@james.apache.org by Yan CHEN <yc...@soociety.com> on 2004/08/02 18:39:44 UTC

Mailing list development info please?

Hello James developpers,

I happen to read this old mail in James User Mailing list, and i am glad to know you are working on ezmlm-aliked-fonctionality mailing list, Courage!

Since i am just suscribed to your dev-list, and after lauching a "cvs-commited" matching, i found no mail precisely tell what's your process at present, may I ask your favour to re-write (copy) me such a list to tell more about your current achivements?  I d be eager to read it and I 'll bid all my effort to make James applicable for my company. ;-)

thank you very much,

Yan

Posted by satmeet <gl...@satmeet.com>.
hi
Where can I find All the matchers for JAMES ?
thanks