Posted to user@lenya.apache.org by "Gregor J. Rothfuss" <gr...@wyona.com> on 2005/03/14 23:15:36 UTC

redirect after creating language version

> I started using Lenya 1.2.2 right away and noticed that, in the Site
> Area, when creating a new language version, after perfoming the
> operation we are redirected into the Authoring Area, is this suppose to
> be the normal behavior? If so, where can I change it, so that after
> adding a new language version it remains is the Site Area?
>
> Rolando

its in
http://svn.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/lenya/branches/BRANCH_1_2_X/src/webapp/lenya/usecase.xmap?rev=154188&view=markup

 <map:when test="/">
                    <map:redirect-to
uri="{document-url:{page-envelope:area}:{request-param:properties.create.parent-id}{request-param:properties.create.child-id}:{request-param:properties.create.language}}"/>
                  </map:when>
                  <map:otherwise>
                    <map:redirect-to
uri="{document-url:{page-envelope:area}:{request-param:properties.create.parent-id}/{request-param:properties.create.child-id}:{request-param:properties.create.language}}"/>
                  </map:otherwise>

change page-envelope:area as necessary

--
Gregor J. Rothfuss