Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Jeff Clay <Je...@infotech-enterprises.com> on 2013/02/18 02:17:35 UTC

run error

When running red5.sh from pache-openmeetings-2.1.0.r1447097-17-02-2013_2311.tar.gz I get the following error.

[INFO] [main] org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory - Destroying singletons in org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory@30e34726: defining beans [placeholderConfig,red5.server,rmiRegistry,mbeanServer,org.springframework.jmx.support.ConnectorServerFactoryBean#0,mbeanExporter,serializer,deserializer,minaEncoder,minaDecoder,statusObjectService,rtmpCodecFactory,rtmptCodecFactory,remotingCodecFactory,streamableFileFactory,filePersistenceThread,sharedObjectService,streamService,providerService,consumerService,schedulingService,warDeployService,remotingClient,object.cache,keyframe.cache,flv.impl,flvreader.impl,org.springframework.beans.factory.config.MethodInvokingFactoryBean#0,org.springframework.beans.factory.config.MethodInvokingFactoryBean#1,streamExecutor,fileConsumer,playlistSubscriberStream,clientBroadcastStream]; root of factory hierarchy
[INFO] [main] org.springframework.jmx.support.ConnectorServerFactoryBean - Stopping JMX connector server: javax.management.remote.rmi.RMIConnectorServer@62fa5ff3
[INFO] [main] org.springframework.remoting.rmi.RmiRegistryFactoryBean - Unexporting RMI registry
[INFO] [main] org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory - Destroying singletons in org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory@3c24c4a3: defining beans [placeholderConfig,red5.common,red5.core,context.loader,pluginLauncher,tomcat.server,rtmpt.server]; root of factory hierarchy
Exception org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'red5.common' defined in class path resource [red5.xml]: Instantiation of bean failed; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.BeanInstantiationException: Could not instantiate bean class [org.springframework.context.support.FileSystemXmlApplicationContext]: Constructor threw exception; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'mbeanExporter': Invocation of init method failed; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'schedulingService' defined in class path resource [red5-common.xml]: Invocation of init method failed; nested exception is java.lang.IllegalStateException: Cannot run without an instance id.

Jeff Clay
Network Administrator
Infotech Enterprises America
870-215-5506
Ext. 1506

________________________________

DISCLAIMER:

This email may contain confidential information and is intended only for the use of the specific individual(s) to which it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you are hereby notified that any unauthorized use, dissemination or copying of this email or the information contained in it or attached to it is strictly prohibited. If you received this message in error, please immediately notify the sender at Infotech and delete the original message.

Re: run error

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
can you send me the link to the bigger part of the log?

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

RE: run error