Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Pierre Smits <pi...@gmail.com> on 2012/04/15 13:44:57 UTC

OFBiz SFA enhancement

Dear all,

In my ongoing pursuits to contribute to the improvement of OFBiz I have
created a patch that enhances the SFA application.

This patch provides an overview of all contracts related to the account
selected and is shown at the bottom of the Account dashboard.

The patch can be found
at:OFBIZ-3155<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-3155>
.

Please feel free to test this patch against your trunk version, and let me
know what you think of it. Should you feel that this is a welcome
enhancement to your production instance, please let me know.

Regards,

Pierre