Posted to c-dev@axis.apache.org by Samisa Abeysinghe <sa...@gmail.com> on 2006/07/29 00:35:55 UTC

[Axis2] Coding conventions

Hi Sanjaya,
    I see that you have done many improvements to the header doc comments.
    Many thanks for that.
    BTW, if you could help make the first parameter of functions for get
operations that would be of great help.
    Also note that given that we have the type def on top of the header,
it is better to use that type in the functions rather than 'struct'
prefixed types.
Thanks,
Samisa...

Re: [Axis2] Coding conventions

Posted by Samisa Abeysinghe <sa...@wso2.com>.
Sanjaya Ratnaweera wrote:

>Samisa Abeysinghe wrote:
>

>>Hi Sanjaya,
>>   I see that you have done many improvements to the header doc comments.
>>   Many thanks for that.
>>   BTW, if you could help make the first parameter of functions for
>>get operations that would be of great help.
>>

>I'm doing it now. Will commit them soon.

I too am working on op_client and options structs. Hope you would not
mind ;-)

Posted by Sanjaya Ratnaweera <sa...@wso2.com>.
Samisa Abeysinghe wrote:
> Hi Sanjaya,
>    I see that you have done many improvements to the header doc comments.
>    Many thanks for that.
>    BTW, if you could help make the first parameter of functions for
> get operations that would be of great help.
I'm doing it now. Will commit them soon.

>    Also note that given that we have the type def on top of the
> header, it is better to use that type in the functions rather than
> 'struct' prefixed types.
Sure

Thanks

    ~sanjaya