Posted to mapreduce-user@hadoop.apache.org by Aditya exalter <ad...@gmail.com> on 2013/05/07 12:57:53 UTC

How to change default 1024 open files in Linux

How to change default 1024 open files in Linux

Re: How to change default 1024 open files in Linux

Posted by Dhanasekaran Anbalagan <bu...@gmail.com>.
HI Sandeep,

you can try this path

root@dv150:~# *cat /etc/security/limits.d/*
*hbase.nofiles.conf  hdfs.conf           mapred.conf         mapreduce.conf
     yarn.conf *
root@dv150:~# cat /etc/security/limits.d/hdfs.conf
# Licensed to the Apache Software Foundation (ASF) under one or more
# contributor license agreements.  See the NOTICE file distributed with
# this work for additional information regarding copyright ownership.
# The ASF licenses this file to You under the Apache License, Version 2.0
# (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with
# the License.  You may obtain a copy of the License at
#
#     http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0
#
# Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software
# distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS,
# WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied.
# See the License for the specific language governing permissions and
# limitations under the License.

*hdfs - nofile 65536*
root@dv150:~#

Posted by Dhanasekaran Anbalagan <bu...@gmail.com>.
HI Sandeep,

Posted by Dhanasekaran Anbalagan <bu...@gmail.com>.
HI Sandeep,

Posted by Dhanasekaran Anbalagan <bu...@gmail.com>.
HI Sandeep,

Posted by Sandeep Nemuri <nh...@gmail.com>.
its not working !!

--
Regards
N.H Sandeep

Re: How to change default 1024 open files in Linux

Posted by Sandeep Nemuri <nh...@gmail.com>.
its not working !!

--
Regards
N.H Sandeep

Re: How to change default 1024 open files in Linux

Posted by Sandeep Nemuri <nh...@gmail.com>.
its not working !!

--
Regards
N.H Sandeep

Re: How to change default 1024 open files in Linux

Posted by Sandeep Nemuri <nh...@gmail.com>.
its not working !!

--
Regards
N.H Sandeep

Re: How to change default 1024 open files in Linux

Posted by Aditya exalter <ad...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Aditya exalter <ad...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Aditya exalter <ad...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Aditya exalter <ad...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Sandeep Nemuri <nh...@gmail.com>.
How to increase it

Posted by Sandeep Nemuri <nh...@gmail.com>.
How to increase it

Posted by Sandeep Nemuri <nh...@gmail.com>.
How to increase it

Posted by Sandeep Nemuri <nh...@gmail.com>.
How to increase it

Posted by Jagat Singh <ja...@gmail.com>.
Quickly check

Posted by Nitin Pawar <ni...@gmail.com>.
use ulimit

On Tue, May 7, 2013 at 4:27 PM, Aditya exalter <ad...@gmail.com>wrote:

> How to change default 1024 open files in Linux

--
Nitin Pawar

Re: How to change default 1024 open files in Linux

Posted by Jagat Singh <ja...@gmail.com>.
Quickly check

Posted by Jagat Singh <ja...@gmail.com>.
Quickly check