Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by ap...@atm9.com.dtu.dk on 2000/02/26 00:15:37 UTC

1.3.12 for Win32 binaries

Hi,

At http://comanche.com.dtu.dk/apache you can find Win32 binaries for 1.3.12
It seems to work fine on NTsp5. Please give it a try and see if it works for
you or I missed something so it can be fixed.

Cheers

Daniel

--
ridruejo@apache.org
To err is human. To really screw up, you need a computer.

Conference!  <http://ApacheCon.Com/>

Re: 1.3.12 for Win32 binaries

Posted by Bill Stoddard <st...@raleigh.ibm.com>.
Did a quick test and the binary looks good. Moving it into the distribution
directory now.

Bill

Re: 1.3.12 for Win32 binaries

Posted by Ryan Morgan <rm...@covalent.net>.