Posted to user@storm.apache.org by Joaquin Menchaca <jm...@gobalto.com> on 2016/09/01 01:29:19 UTC

Re: LogViewer Basic Question

Thank you.  I'll look into this, doing a PR.

Once I figured out how it worked, it was pretty simple, but I have
another issue, in how links are created, using private DNS names.   I
would like to chose what the links should be for my supervisor
systems.  Currently, it defaults to private AWS names, but this
doesn't work if I should chose to a front reverse proxy server.

Is there any way to control what the link looks like?

--

是故勝兵先勝而後求戰,敗兵先戰而後求勝。