Posted to log4net-user@logging.apache.org by Digoron <di...@yahoo.com> on 2005/04/11 10:42:18 UTC

Re: EventLogAppender

Eric,
I change my config as you said but log4net still using "Application" log
instead fo mine. I think the problem comes from registory update as you said.
Could you help me a little bit more. What should I have to do for updating
registory?

Re: EventLogAppender

Posted by Eric Means <er...@gmail.com>.
Take a look at HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\Eventlog.
 There is a key under that for each event log, and under each log
there is a key for each application that should log to that event log,
so you'll need to add a key called whatever your app is named.  There
are values you can add to that key, such as for a message file, etc,
but AFAIK just adding the key should

--
Eric Means
eric.means@gmail.com