Posted to dev@netbeans.apache.org by Michael Bien <mb...@gmail.com> on 2022/02/07 23:27:23 UTC

the --add-opens and poms for platform applications

so I tried to make this work on JDK 17

asm lib bump for nbm plugin:
https://github.com/apache/netbeans-mavenutils-nbm-maven-plugin/pull/19

update to one of the three archetype poms as an experiment:
https://github.com/apache/netbeans-mavenutils-archetype-nbm-archetype/pull/2

We have to find a solution for the "--add-opens" since they are going to
be everywhere. They are already in the netbeans.conf, soon they will
have to be in the CI config, and most likely in the poms too.

Maybe add them to the main netbeans repo in a plain text file and parse
them from everywhere else?

-mbien