Posted to c-dev@xerces.apache.org by St...@lotus.com on 2000/07/06 17:04:00 UTC

Xerces-C 1.2.0a

Will there be an update to the binary distribution of Xerces-C  1.2.0a in
the next few days? And are you planning a Xerces-C  1.2.0b in the near
future? We are working on getting a Xalan build out and we want the Xerces
build to be available when it is posted.

Stephen Auriemma
LotusXSL Team

Re: Xerces-C 1.2.0a

Posted by Andy Heninger <an...@jtcsv.com>.
I hope that Xerces-C 1.2.0a will hold as the stable release for at least a
little while.  (Sorry about that number - it wanted to be plain
1.2.0)

Andy Heninger
IBM XML Technology Group, Cupertino, CA
heninger@us.ibm.com