Posted to users@flex.apache.org by Nicolas Flandrin <nf...@cylande.com> on 2013/06/09 16:17:51 UTC

how change mxml property completion in flashBuilder

Hi

I'm looking for advanced modification of the mxml code completion in
Flash Builder.

for example:

*         completion on the property scrollSnappingMode on a List is
managed by the metatag :[Inspectable(category="General",
enumeration="none,leadingEdge,center,trailingEdge",
defaultValue="none")] but contains only finished list of possible
values. this is not what i want to do.

*         completion with the property itemRenderer show the list of
class extending itemRenderer, and a template to create a new one.
(nothing special in SkinnableDataContainer to do that) this is what I
want for a custom property (class list extending a custom class)

My question : How can I modify the completion of a custom property?

My first goal is to link a "controller-like" class to a View (mobile
framework). I use the syntax viewHelper="com.xxxxxx.MyViewHelperClass"
in mxml to link them both. what i want is the list of "BaseViewHelper"
extended classes in the completion. (sorry for my English)

Thanks in advance,

Nicolas