Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by Vincent Russell <vi...@gmail.com> on 2018/02/06 00:07:45 UTC

Re: [EXT] Re: Embedded Nifi

Perhaps Dan, but integrating docker into an automated test might prove a
little challenging.

I'll check it out though.

Thanks,

Re: [EXT] Re: Embedded Nifi

Posted by Daniel Chaffelson <ch...@gmail.com>.
Charlie,
This was merged last week to provide an easy method to get around the host
header issue with running 1.5.0 docker.
Essentially it allows you to specify the host:port via environment
variables.
https://github.com/apache/nifi/pull/2439

Re: [EXT] Re: Embedded Nifi

Posted by Charlie Meyer <ch...@civitaslearning.com>.