Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Di...@eurotours.at on 2004/11/12 08:08:18 UTC

Re: [users@httpd] https: servlet cannot foward

I think you use a RequestDispatcher to forward internal. So this is not
an apache issue. If you forward with RequestDispatcher it works only
with starting '/' on the forward url.

regards Dietmar

"Freddy" <ki...@teccomm.les.inf.puc-rio.br> am 11.11.2004 21:39:08

Bitte antworten an users@httpd.apache.org

An:    <us...@httpd.apache.org>
Kopie:
Thema: Re: [users@httpd] https: servlet cannot foward

Hi, Owen
You said:

> If the client is a JSP, you
> will need
> to pass on the credentials to apache (check the Java API for
> the request
> object).
How do I do this????
I read the j2ee api but didn't find how to do this...

[]s
Freddy
Frederico Silva Guimarães
Tel: (21) 9952-1717