Posted to user@roller.apache.org by Eric Schmidt <es...@lssaa.wisc.edu> on 2009/06/11 21:38:23 UTC

Spaces in Tags

I've been reading through past discussions on this so I don't think it's
possible, but I was wondering if there was any way to support spaces
between tags.  Or even a way to display a multi-word tag like
art_history as art history.

Thanks,

Eric Schmidt

Re: Spaces in Tags

Posted by Dave <sn...@gmail.com>.
On Thu, Jun 11, 2009 at 3:38 PM, Eric Schmidt<es...@lssaa.wisc.edu> wrote:
> I've been reading through past discussions on this so I don't think it's
> possible, but I was wondering if there was any way to support spaces between
> tags.  Or even a way to display a multi-word tag like art_history as art
> history.

I'm not sure how hard it would be to make spaces optional in tags, but
simple displaying underbars as spaces should be pretty easy. Modify
your templates to do a string replace whenever you show a tag.

- Dave