Posted to log4j-dev@logging.apache.org by Mark Womack <ma...@womacknet.com> on 2003/11/17 04:30:48 UTC

Chainsaw Demo

It's not like I wait until the last minute or anything, but I was putting
together the latest chainsaw from cvs so I can use it for the demo during
the ApacheCon presentation...wow!  This thing rocks (even more) since the
last time I was looking at it.  I love the tutorial.  I am going to follow
Paul's suggestion to use it for the demo.  Great job you guys!  I think this
is going to really wow the folks.

One item I don't quite understand though...why can't I filter the events by
level or the message text contents?  In the "refine focus" area, if I choose
"Level" and enter in "ERROR" or "error", the display pane is not filtered to
display onlt the error events.  Am I doing this wrong?

-Mark