Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Zoran Regvart <zo...@regvart.com> on 2019/04/15 14:48:25 UTC

Adding an `integration` category to our DOAP file

Hi Cameleers,
I would like to add a `integration` category to our DOAP file[1] and I
would like some feedback on the actual name of the category, should it
be:

- integration,
- system integration, or
- software integration

This will help us list Camel, and other ASF projects dealing with
integration on the ASF projects page[2].

zoran

[1] https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=camel.git;a=blob_plain;f=doap.rdf;hb=HEAD
[2] https://projects.apache.org/projects.html?category
--
Zoran Regvart

Re: Adding an `integration` category to our DOAP file

Posted by Zoran Regvart <zo...@regvart.com>.
Hi Cameleers,
just a quick update the `integration` category and few others I put
Camel in are now showing in the project listing:

Posted by Andrea Cosentino <an...@gmail.com>.
+1 for integration.

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi