Posted to dev@druid.apache.org by Roman Leventov <le...@apache.org> on 2019/02/16 22:43:41 UTC

Make a regular issue template to de-emphasize "Proposals"

The current interface of creating an issue in Druid draws a lot of
attention to "Proposals":
[image: image.png]
I think we should at least create a "regular issue" template and make it go
higher in this list of templates to restore the balance.

Re: Make a regular issue template to de-emphasize "Proposals"

Posted by Jonathan Wei <jo...@apache.org>.
Based on the above feedback, I've added a proposed feature request template
to https://github.com/apache/incubator-druid/pull/7105.

Posted by Gian Merlino <gi...@apache.org>.

Posted by Jonathan Wei <jo...@apache.org>.

Posted by Gian Merlino <gi...@apache.org>.