Posted to dev@abdera.apache.org by ant elder <an...@gmail.com> on 2010/11/30 21:35:20 UTC

[VOTE] Release Abdera 1.1.1 RC2

Please review and vote on the Abdera 1.1.1 release artifacts, see the
CHANGES file for a list of whats been updated in this release:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/abdera/java/tags/abdera-1.1.1-RC2/CHANGES

The binary and source distributions are available at:
http://people.apache.org/~antelder/abdera/1.1.1-RC2/

The Maven artifacts are at:
http://people.apache.org/~antelder/abdera/1.1.1-RC2/maven

The SVN tag for the release is at:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/abdera/java/tags/abdera-1.1.1-RC2/

+1 from me.

 ...ant

Re: [VOTE] Release Abdera 1.1.1 RC2

Posted by David Calavera <da...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Dan Beaulieu <db...@moreover.com>.

Posted by ant elder <an...@gmail.com>.

Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] Release Abdera 1.1.1 RC2

Posted by ant elder <an...@apache.org>.
On Sun, Dec 5, 2010 at 9:47 AM, ant elder <an...@apache.org> wrote:
> On Sat, Dec 4, 2010 at 8:17 PM, Garrett Rooney
> <ro...@electricjellyfish.net> wrote:
>> On Sat, Dec 4, 2010 at 1:33 PM, Christine Koppelt
>> <ch...@googlemail.com> wrote:
>>> +1 from me as well
>>
>> +1 from me.
>>
>> -garrett
>>

> Passed with three +1s and no other votes. Thanks for voting everyone.
>
>   ...ant

Searching back in the archives for the board report I found this vote
result for Abdera in the Tuscany dev list archive. That must have been
confusing for everyone, sorry. (someone could have mentioned i'd sent
it to the wrong list)

Posted by ant elder <an...@apache.org>.

Posted by ant elder <an...@apache.org>.

Posted by Garrett Rooney <ro...@electricjellyfish.net>.