Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by "Eric W. Bates" <er...@vineyard.net> on 2006/03/13 21:44:11 UTC

CID2SPF

Sorry to rehash what must be an old question...

I can't find LMAP/CID2SPF on CPAN or FreeBSD ports. I found an old list
item suggesting that there was a download link at:
http://www.openspf.org/downloads.html
This link appears to be gone at the moment.

Should I just ignore the errors in the log; or is there someplace to
grab the module?

Thanks for your time.

Re: CID2SPF

Posted by Matthias Fuhrmann <Ma...@stud.uni-hannover.de>.
On Mon, 13 Mar 2006, Eric W. Bates wrote:

> Sorry to rehash what must be an old question...
>
> I can't find LMAP/CID2SPF on CPAN or FreeBSD ports. I found an old list
> item suggesting that there was a download link at:
> http://www.openspf.org/downloads.html
> This link appears to be gone at the moment.
>
> Should I just ignore the errors in the log; or is there someplace to
> grab the module?

you can d/l it here: http://www.baschny.de/spf/LMAP-CID2SPF-0.9.tar.gz

regards,
Matthias