Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Ertio Lew <er...@gmail.com> on 2012/08/23 15:34:48 UTC

How to configure Myfaces to log through logback ?

How do I configure Myfaces to log through logback implementation which rest
of my application uses ? Currently I'm writing logs from all parts of my
application except the messages by Myfaces in log files.

Using Myfaces 2.1.8 with Logback 1.0.6  [Glassfish 3.1 (Netbeans)]

Re: How to configure Myfaces to log through logback ?

Posted by Stephen Connolly <st...@gmail.com>.
http://stackoverflow.com/a/8015884/1589700