Posted to dev@airflow.apache.org by Elad Kalif <el...@apache.org> on 2024/02/19 09:34:37 UTC

[VOTE] Airflow Providers prepared on February 19, 2024

Hey all,

I have just cut the new wave Airflow Providers packages. This email is
calling a vote on the release,
which will last for *24 hours* - which means that it will end on February
20, 2024 09:35 AM UTC and until 3 binding +1 votes have been received. Vote
duration is according to a shortened voting period policy as accepted in
this thread
<https://lists.apache.org/thread/cv194w1fqqykrhswhmm54zy9gnnv6kgm>.

Consider this my (binding) +1.

Airflow Providers are available at:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/airflow/providers/

*apache-airflow-providers-<PROVIDER>-*.tar.gz* are the binary
 Python "sdist" release - they are also official "sources" for the provider
packages.

*apache_airflow_providers_<PROVIDER>-*.whl are the binary
 Python "wheel" release.

The test procedure for PMC members is described in
https://github.com/apache/airflow/blob/main/dev/README_RELEASE_PROVIDER_PACKAGES.md#verify-the-release-candidate-by-pmc-members

The test procedure for and Contributors who would like to test this RC is
described in:
https://github.com/apache/airflow/blob/main/dev/README_RELEASE_PROVIDER_PACKAGES.md#verify-the-release-candidate-by-contributors

Public keys are available at:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/airflow/KEYS

Please vote accordingly:

[ ] +1 approve
[ ] +0 no opinion
[ ] -1 disapprove with the reason

Only votes from PMC members are binding, but members of the community are
encouraged to test the release and vote with "(non-binding)".

Please note that the version number excludes the 'rcX' string.
This will allow us to rename the artifact without modifying
the artifact checksums when we actually release.

The status of testing the providers by the community is kept here:
https://github.com/apache/airflow/issues/37534

The issue is also the easiest way to see important PRs included in the RC
candidates.
Detailed changelog for the providers will be published in the documentation
after the
RC candidates are released.

You can find the RC packages in PyPI following these links:

https://pypi.org/project/apache-airflow-providers-cncf-kubernetes/8.0.0rc3/

Cheers,
Elad Kalif

Re: [VOTE] Airflow Providers prepared on February 19, 2024

Posted by Andrey Anshin <an...@taragol.is>.
+1 (binding)

Verify signatures, checksums, files

Posted by Jarek Potiuk <ja...@potiuk.com>.

Posted by Wei Lee <we...@gmail.com>.
+1 (non-binding)

Posted by Amogh Desai <am...@gmail.com>.
+1 non binding

On Mon, 19 Feb 2024 at 4:29 PM, Phani Kumar

Posted by Phani Kumar <ph...@astronomer.io.INVALID>.
+1 non-binding.

Posted by Pankaj Singh <ag...@gmail.com>.
+1 (non-binding)