Posted to users@sling.apache.org by Денис <de...@mail.ru> on 2011/10/17 18:30:57 UTC

Re[2]: Sling and Log4j

Thanks for the quick response, Justin!
Yes, have read info through the link.
I have noticed that bundle exports log4j logging API, so decided that this issue has been over-viewed before..

Have also seen Pax usage on some forums so think can be a variant

Regards,
Denis

Re: Re[2]: Sling and Log4j

Posted by Justin Edelson <ju...@justinedelson.com>.
On Mon, Oct 17, 2011 at 12:30 PM, Денис <de...@mail.ru> wrote:
> Thanks for the quick response, Justin!
> Yes, have read info through the link.
> I have noticed that bundle exports log4j logging API, so decided that this issue has been over-viewed before..

This is because the Log4J API is one of the APIs which is supported by
Sling Logging. Sling Logging, however, does not use Log4J internally
whereas Pax Logging does.

Justin