Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Santunu Podder <Sa...@caritor.com> on 2004/04/07 15:41:13 UTC

Problem in JAVAC in cyclic dependent modules.

Hi ,
I am using apache-ant-1.6.1 for building my application.

I am having compilation problem when there is a cyclic dependency between
any modules. For e.g. Class1 in Module A depends on Class2 in Module B and
vice versa.
Could any one let me know how to solve it.

Regards,
Shantanu.

Re: Problem in JAVAC in cyclic dependent modules.

Posted by "Alexey N. Solofnenko" <A....@mdl.com>.
You can compile them in one command. This is from documentation:

  <javac destdir="${build}"
         classpath="xyz.jar"
         debug="on">
    <src path="${src}"/>
    <src path="${src2}"/>
    <include name="mypackage/p1/**"/>
    <include name="mypackage/p2/**"/>
    <exclude name="mypackage/p1/testpackage/**"/>
  </javac>

- Alexey.