Posted to fx-dev@ws.apache.org by Sharanka Perera <sh...@opensource.lk> on 2004/06/21 21:22:22 UTC

Licence compatibility between MIT and Apache

Hi,

Does anybody know if the MIT licence is compatible with the Apache one? We're looking at the XML Sec library at http://www.aleksey.com/xmlsec/ as a potential candidate to provide the XML sig and encryption functionality for WSS4C.

Thanks,
Sharanka

Re: Licence compatibility between MIT and Apache

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
PLEASE use Apache XML-Security (C++)  from
http://xml.apache.org/security/c/index.html

thanks,
dims