Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Ashley Reed <as...@systemware.com> on 2020/09/23 15:06:02 UTC

Wicket 9 on Java 8

We need better Content-Security-Policy support. Our code and customers
use Java 8. Wicket 9 with the CSP enhancements only works on Java 11.
Any chance you can make Wicket 9 work on Java 8? Or backport the CSP
enhancements to Wicket 8? Java 8 is still the most prevalent version
used in production:

https://blog.newrelic.com/technology/state-of-java/
https://www.jrebel.com/blog/2020-java-technology-report

Thanks,