Posted to dev@hive.apache.org by Wei Zheng <wz...@hortonworks.com> on 2016/07/21 21:38:11 UTC

Precommit queue stopped?

Nothing is running right now (there was a long queue in the morning)
https://builds.apache.org/view/H-L/view/Hive/job/PreCommit-HIVE-MASTER-Build/

Thanks,
Wei

Re: Precommit queue stopped?

Posted by Sergio Pena <se...@cloudera.com>.
Just saw those lost tickets issues too. I've no idea what happened.
I know that the queue can be on hold while Jenkins is looking for build
executors, and those can be used by other projects.

Re: Precommit queue stopped?

Posted by Wei Zheng <wz...@hortonworks.com>.