Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Randy Terbush <ra...@zyzzyva.com> on 1996/01/16 14:59:48 UTC

Re: 101 - Re: The List

Your comments are all valid. (good to know eh?) :-)

Disregard my previous rant.

To add my 2 cents....

Perhaps an approach of releasing patches by a quick vote, and a
monthly release rolling all of the current patches?

Afterall, I think most of us are here to explore the unknown, and
reap the free lunches.... Let's get on with it.