Posted to users@netbeans.apache.org by Jean-Marc Borer <jm...@gmail.com> on 2020/03/17 15:53:34 UTC

Where can I find an offline version of the nb-javac 2.1 plugin?

Hello guys,

My eternal "behind corporate proxy" bites me again. Even though I request
"osuol" to be white listed, I cannot download the updated and fixed version
of nb-javac:

[image: image.png]

Where can I download the required plugins (api, impl, etc)?

Thank you in advance

JMB

Re: [Non-DoD Source] Where can I find an offline version of the nb-javac 2.1 plugin?

Posted by Geertjan Wielenga <ge...@apache.org>.
Are you sure you need to run NetBeans on JDK 8?

Gj

Posted by Jean-Marc Borer <jm...@gmail.com>.
Hi David,