Posted to users@maven.apache.org by "fabrice.mercier1" <be...@yahoo.fr> on 2010/01/15 11:05:14 UTC

Maven and integration test

Hi

I have a question, I know how to define unit test and integration test with
junit and execute them separatly on my CI server configuring maven surefire
plugin and a specific profile that deploy for example my EAR to a J2EE
Server in order to execute Selenium, jmeter tests.

Now I have a more complex issue, maybe you manage it I would like to discuss
it with you.
I have a EAR that contains a EJBModule that need others remote EJB to be
deployed to work.
How do you deploy in the pre-configuration phase before integration test
execution, the remote EJB in the correct version etc...

1 - I configure in my EAR all I need to get EAR that contains remote EJB
needed and with maven-was6 plugin or cargo I deploy it in command line
calling with a ant task and Maven antRun plugin. Maybe I can use maven
dependency plugon to resolve remote EAR and deployed it using plugins
without ant task...

Not easy to deal with !!

Fabrice

-----
http://old.nabble.com/file/u1297858/ft.gif
Architect
Almerys, activité santé d'Orange Business Services, TOULOUSE
http://www.orange-business.com  http://www.orange-business.com

Re: Maven and integration test

Posted by Anders Hammar <an...@hammar.net>.
If I understand you correctly you want to bind the cargo plugin to the
pre-integration phase. I common scenario.
I did a quick search and found this example:
http://www.jitr.org/useCaseStudy.html

/Anders