Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by zzhu <zz...@hotmail.com> on 2006/09/12 22:21:33 UTC

Recorded Script does not work - 500 error

I am a beginner. I need to test a web applications that runs on websphere.

I recorded the script through a HTTP Proxy Server. During the recording
everything likes fine. DB was updated.

When run the test plan however, nothing happened in DB. Upon examination I
found:

- Error 500: No bean found under attribute key priceFormulaSetsHdrBean

- Date & Time: September 12, 2006 11:53:07 AM CDT
- Severity: Error
- Error: Error to include the [/views/datamaintenance/D088.jsp] in template
- Exception:
- javax.servlet.ServletException: No bean found under attribute key
priceFormulaSetsHdrBean

I used a cookie manager in the test plan. It seems I am missing something in
my http request. But I do not know what. Can anyone shed light on it?

Re: Recorded Script does not work - 500 error

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
On 12/09/06, zzhu <zz...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> I am a beginner. I need to test a web applications that runs on websphere.
>

> I recorded the script through a HTTP Proxy Server. During the recording
> everything likes fine. DB was updated.
>
> When run the test plan however, nothing happened in DB. Upon examination I
> found:
>
> - Error 500: No bean found under attribute key priceFormulaSetsHdrBean
>
> - Date & Time: September 12, 2006 11:53:07 AM CDT
> - Severity: Error
> - Error: Error to include the [/views/datamaintenance/D088.jsp] in template
> - Exception:
> - javax.servlet.ServletException: No bean found under attribute key
> priceFormulaSetsHdrBean

That is a bug in the websphere application - it should not behave like
that, no matter what input it receives.

> I used a cookie manager in the test plan. It seems I am missing something in
> my http request. But I do not know what. Can anyone shed light on it?

It's not possible to say.

You need to go through the requests and responses that were produced
by the proxy recording, and compare them very carefully with the ones
that are produced by the test run, looking for differences.

You can add Listeners to the proxy run (add them to the workbench).