Posted to users@opennlp.apache.org by Lance Norskog <go...@gmail.com> on 2012/08/27 04:50:20 UTC

OpenNLP patch for Solr/Lucene LUCENE-2899

LUCENE-2899 is an integration of OpenNLP into the Lucene/Solr project.
It includes sentence tokenization, term tokenization, parts-of-speech
tagging, chunking, and NER tagging. I tried to get a basic port with
most of the word-by-word tools in the OpenNLP toolkit. I believe I
have finished every fiddly bit except for release engineering and
IntelliJ support. If you use Lucene/Solr and OpenNLP, please try it
out and vote for it:

http://wiki.apache.org/solr/OpenNLP

Cheers!

--